Monday, March 5, 2012

CVS $.99 Oil of Olay Body Wash & Cleanser Run!



I was just saying that I was running low on facial cleanser and wanted to try something new!! What perfect timing!! This is a pretty awesome deal if you ask anyone!! This week when you buy 1 Oil of Olay Body Wash you receive a $2 ecb (limit 1)! When you combine that with the Buy 1 Face Cleanser, Get One Body Wash for FREE coupon P&G 3/4, you can score the Olay Facial Cleanser and a Body Wash for just $.99 each after ecb and coupon!! Woo Hoo!!

I had to do 2 separate transaction with my card and my Mommy's =)

Bought:

(1) Olay Facial Cleanser $3.99
(1) Olay Body Wash $6.99

Used:
(1) Buy Olay Facial Cleanser, Get Body Wash Free PG 3/4

Total out of pocket is $3.99 and I received $2.00 ecb! That's $.99 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment