Sunday, March 25, 2012

CVS Midnight Run 3/25/12




Had a pretty AWESOME Run at CVS tonight!! I'm SO GLAD I have coupons! Really!! I do!! They come in SO handy when you need to stock up items that would normally cost and arm and a leg without coupons! This week was perfect for us! I grabbed some Pinapple's for my husband's company Easter Pantry Donation.. I was also able to stock up of Mama Dukes Vitamin D and also scored some cheap Cough Drops for my Father =)

I did everything in 1 transaction tonight!

Bought:
(30) Dole Pineapple Chunks @ $.88 each ( I actually special ordered these last week from my CVS so they would have enough for our donation run.. AND so that I wouldn't clear the shelves ;))
(8) Halls Cough Drops @ $1.50 each
(5) Dentyne Gum on Clerance @ $.75 each
(10) Nature Made Vitamin D @ $8.99 each B1G1 Free

Used:
(10) $1 off 3 Dole Pineapple RP 1/29
(4) $1/2 Halls Cough Drops SS 2/5
(5) $1/1 Dentyne Gum (Don't remember when these coupons were from.. I just had them.. haha)
(5) $3/1 Nature Made Product from CVS Vitamin Booklet (found in Pharmacy section)
(5) $2/1 Nature Made Product from CVS coupon Machine ( I actually scanned my card everyday and receive 1 coupon a day )

My total before coupons was $143.81, but after coupons and in-store promo's.. I paid only $44.15!! That's 69% savings! That's alot considering 30 cans of Pineapple normally cost $1.79 each and Vitamins typically cost $10+ each!! Woo Hoo!! I really GOT SOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment