Friday, March 23, 2012

Kmart Ziploc bag deal 3/23!


I typically don't shop at Kmart but I totally will make an exception for awesome deals! Haha

This week at Kmart, when you buy 4 Ziploc products, you receive a $2 Catalina, but bring that total to $10 and you also get another $5 Catalina good towards your next purchase! That makes for super cheap Ziploc bags for storage and snacks for the little ones! Please note that not all Kmart's have the same prices.. I was able to find snack bags and sandwich bags for $2.29-3.49 each! I did 2 separate transactions and was able to roll the Cat's into the next transaction to minimize out of pocket cost! I ended up paying $.34 per box! Woo Hoo!!

Transaction #1:
Bought:
(3) Ziploc Sandwich bags @ $2.29 each
(1) Ziploc Snack bag @ $3.49 each

Used:
(4) $.50/1 Ziploc Bags SS 3/4

Paid $8.36 out of pocket and received (1) $5 Catalina and (1) $2 Catalina.. Which makes them $.34 each box!

Transaction #2:

Same as transaction #1 and I also used the 2 Catalinas from transaction #1 to pay a total of $1.36 out of pocket and received another (2) Catalinas for $2 and $5! Woo Hoo! Go and get some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment