Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Target Toy Run 3/28!



I couldn't believe ALL the Toys on SALE this week at Target!! Combine that will ALL the Target Printable's Here and the Playskool Coupon inserts 3/25 and you can score a pretty sweet deal!! I needed a few games for upcoming Birthday parties for my son but also stocked up Christmas! LOL! I'm a little lazy to type out everything I bought.. So here's the breakdown.. Fisher Price Little People was 50% off at $8.15, the Digital Scrabble, an Simon were $15 each and after coupons they came out to be $5 each and I also received a FREE Hasbro Card game ($6.89 in retail value) with each when you purchase $10 or more. The Memory board games were $7.04 each but after coupons they were $1.04 each.. Operation was $16.99 before coupon and $6.99 after coupons.. and my favorite childhood game, Battleship was $10 each and only $4 after coupons! You can still print out these Target Printable's Here and if you didn't receive the Playskool Insert this past weekend.. you can also Print the Hasbro coupons Here! My total before coupons was $261.24 and after coupons and my Target Red Card, I paid $41.21!! Woo Hoo!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment