Sunday, March 18, 2012

Midnight CVS run 3/18/12


You know where to find me when it Midnight on Saturdays now! LoL! There wasn't anything crazy I needed to get this week BUT we were in the market for a new light weight stroller a few weeks ago so this week's deal was perfect for us to score a lightweight stroller to have as a backup =)

I started with a $10 CVS Cash Card from last weeks mp3 player deal and (2) $4 ecb's from last weeks Reach deal..

Bought:
(6) Suave Kids Hair & Body Wash @ $1.50 each (Spend $12, get $4 ecb, limit 1)
(3) Suave Women's Deodorant @ $1.00 each (Spend $12, get $4 ecb, limit 1)
(4) Huggies Pull Ups @ $9.50 each (Spend $30 on Select Baby Items, Get a FREE Stroller, limit 1)

Used:
(2) Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Suave Naturals or Kids Body Wash Coupon RP 3/18 ($3.00 will be taken off for each coupon at the register)
(3) $.75/1 Suave Deodorant RP 3/18
(2) $3/2 Pull Ups Printable (no longer available)
(1) $3/1 Pull Ups CVS Coupon Machine
(1) $3/1 Any Huggies CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine March Edition
(2) $4 ecb's from last weeks Reach deal
(1) $10 CVS Gift Card

Total out of pocket $11.75 and I received (1) $4 ecb from Suave Deal, so $7.75 for 4 packs of Jumbo Pull Ups and 6 bottles of body wash for my son.. 3 deodorants for me, myself and I, AND a FREE lightweight Disney Winnie the Pooh Stroller!! Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment