Sunday, March 18, 2012

Walgreens FREE Reach Toothbrushes and Dental Floss Run 3/18/12

What as beautiful day it was today! Took my son to a little birthday party and boy was he tired! He's still asleep! What to do.. what to do..?! LoL!

Did a mini run to Walgreens today to see if I could score some Free goodies! I was in luck! The other couponers must've been enjoying the weather outside :) I did everything in 1 transaction.. My favorite cashier Mary was working today so I was able to make my purchase all at once after checking with the manager :)

Reach toothbrushes and floss are on sale for $.99 with in ad coupon this week. You can score these both for FREE when you combine this faboulous sale with the $1/1 coupons from RP 3/4! Now each store is different when it comes to adjusting coupons.. My Walgreens adjust the products up to the value of the coupon.. in this case, they rung up my toothbrushes and floss to $1.00 each so that I could use my $1 off coupon with no issues :) Always check with your store manager if your unsure of the store policy :)

Bought:
(10) Reach Toothbrush @ $1.00 each (missing 1in pics, had to hook up my boo, Mary! LoL)
(10) Reach Floss @ $1.00 each (missing 2 in pics, had to hook up Mama dukes)

Used:
(10) $1/1 Reach toothbrush RP 3/4
(10) $1/1 Reach Floss RP 3/4

Total out of pocket was ZERO! Woo Hoo!! Get Some!!


No comments:

Post a Comment